Sunday, September 8 from 9am-5pm Come join me to make paper buttercups in the studio! This paper flower is so delicate and so realistic, and it will bring you sunny joy all through the year. This is an ideal experience (and retreat!) for anyone looking to expand their creativity and learn a new skill. Your buttercups will be styled to take home in a beautiful glass bottle! As always, morning coffee/tea and a lovely lunch on the deck overlooking Curtis Island will be included!
September Paper Buttercups
I understand that circumstances may change, and plans may need adjustment. To ensure a fair and transparent process, here's the refund policy for my artist workshops:
Full Refund Eligibility:
- You are eligible for a full refund if you request it one month before the scheduled start date of the workshop.
- Please submit any refund requests in writing through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once I receive your valid refund request, I will process it within a reasonable timeframe.
- Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original transaction.
Transfer of Registration:
- If you find yourself unable to attend the workshop after the one-month refund window, you have the option to transfer your registration to another person.
- Notify me of the transfer, providing the new participant's name and contact information.
- If I have a waitlist for the workshop, I will make reasonable efforts to fill any vacant spots from the waitlist before the workshop begins.
- In case there's no waitlist or it's exhausted, I encourage you to find a replacement yourself.
No-Shows and Late Arrivals:
- Participants who do not attend the workshop without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund.
- While I may accommodate late arrivals at my discretion, a full workshop experience is not guaranteed.
- I reserve the right to make exceptions to this policy in extenuating circumstances.
By registering for my artist workshop, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms of this refund policy. The policy is subject to change at my discretion, and any modifications will be communicated to registered participants promptly.